Diethylene glycol dimethyl ether Wholesalers
What you will read in this article....The specifications of Diethylene glycol dimethyl etherBulk selling of Diethylene glycol dimethyl ether
Glycol ethers are widely used as solvents due to their good solubility in both water and organic solvents. Common applications include inks and paints, varnishes, paints and dry cleaners, and window cleaning. These compounds are also widely used in the semiconductor industry as solvents and cleaning agents. This centre is the supplier of the best Diethylene glycol dimethyl ether in the world market.
The specifications of Diethylene glycol dimethyl ether
- The chemical formula of diethylene glycol: C4H10O3
- The boiling point of diethylene glycol: 245 ° C
- The appearance of diethylene glycol: clear, transparent, odourless
- The solubility of diethylene glycol: Soluble in diethylene glycol in water, ethanol, diethyl ether and acetone
- Description of Diethylene Glycol: Diethylene glycol is an organic chemical compound, odourless but at high concentrations of steam may have a mild sweet smell.
Application of diethylene glycol:
- As a solvent in the oil and gas industry
- In the purification of natural gases for dehydration Can be used in the production of unsaturated polyester and polyurethane resins as an intermediate in water absorption, excellent heat resistance
Safety tips and storage conditions of diethylene glycol:
- Combustible at very high temperatures.
- In case of ignition, water spray, fire extinguisher and dry powder should be used.
- There is a risk of explosion if combined with air.
- In case of eye contact, it causes inflammation, eye irritation, and eyelid inflammation.
- When working with this material, wear-resistant safety glasses and face mask to be used.
- Irritating to skin. If ingested, it affects the nervous system and causes symptoms such as dizziness and shortness of breath.
- In the next stage, it affects the heart, lungs and kidneys.
- Store in a well-ventilated, cool, away from the heat environment.
Bulk selling of Diethylene glycol dimethyl ether
Ethylene glycol ethers are widely used as solvents for resins, varnishes, paints, varnishes, paints and inks, as components of colouring pastes, cleaners, liquid soaps, cosmetics and hydraulic liquids. Propylene glycol and butylene glycol ethers are good dispersants and are excellent solvents for varnishes, paints, resins, paints, oils and greases.
Monoethyl ether, ethylene glycol is used as a solvent in the coating, printing, metals and chemical industries. It is also used in dyeing and printing fabrics and in finishing leather as an antifreeze additive in aircraft fuel and is used in the combination of lacquer cleaners and cleaning solutions. monomethyl ether glycol di and acetate mono butyl ether Ethylene glycolder is used in industry as a high boiling point solvent. Diethylene glycol monomethyl ether is used in non-streaked wood stains, odourless varnish coatings, stamp inks and leather covers. In the dye industry, it is used to integrate latex dyes and in the textile industry for printing, textile soaps and dyeing paste as well as to adjust the twist and moisture of yarn and fabric.
Diethylene glycol dimethyl ether price varies in different countries. Diethylene glycol dimethyl ether supply provides this product at a reasonable price for you.